Career: Technical lead
The role of the technical lead is to ensure the successful delivery of client projects. This requires you to ensure we have a good understanding of the client needs and designing and developing a solution that meets these needs.
Essential Job Functions:
- Meet and talk with clients to understand what problems need to be solved.
- Carry out the role of technical architect on projects by designing innovative best fit technical solutions that meet the client’s needs.
- Produce estimates for the implementation of technical solutions.
- Develop software solutions that meet the client’s needs within the time estimated.
- Develop the technical capabilities of the company by carrying out research into new technical areas.
- Be proactive in improving and developing 67 Bricks processes and systems.
- Carry out testing on projects.
- Work with the publishing consultant to ensure client satisfaction.
- Produce technical and user documentation.
- Provide input into marketing documentation.
Type of person we are looking for
We are a small, young company looking for people who want to have a real impact where they work. We want technical leads who enjoy finding new ways to solve technical problems. You will need to be experienced at both designing the technical solution and implementing that solution. You should be capable of quickly picking up and working with new languages and technologies. We think people should enjoy what they do, we are looking for people who have a genuine interest in writing code and have been doing it in their spare time for many years. We would expect candidates to have been involved in multiple open source or commercial software products outside of work. We are interested in speaking to people with 3+ years career experience. We do not require knowledge of particular technologies since we believe that good development skills are valid across all systems, but we primarily work with Scala, Java and .NET. The starting salary will be dependent on your experience.
How to apply
Please send your CV with a short covering email to Sam Herbert, Client services director: email@example.com or call me on +44 (0) 7734138274