Career: Software developer
The role of the software developer is to develop technical software solutions that meet our clients' needs. To do this it is essential that you understand what business problem the software you are creating is solving for the client.
Essential Job Functions:
- Read documents, carry out research and meet with clients and/or other team members to understand what the client needs are and what business problem the software is supposed to solve.
- Produce estimates for the implementation of technical solutions.
- Produce software that meets the client’s needs.
- Research technical solutions for projects.
- Produce technical and user documentation.
- Carry out testing.
- Be proactive in improving and developing 67 Bricks processes and systems.
- Update 67 Bricks website.
- Develop 67 Bricks software products.
Type of person we are looking for
We are a small, young company looking for new people who want to have a real impact where they work. We offer a great opportunity for those people looking to gain excellent experience by working with some of the best software developers in the industry.
We think people should enjoy what they do, we are looking for people who have a genuine interest in writing code and have been doing it in their spare time for a number of years. We would expect candidates to have been involved in at least one open source or commercial software product outside of work or university.
We are interested in speaking to people with anywhere between 0-5 years career experience. The starting salary will be dependent on your experience.
How to apply
Please send your CV with a short covering email to Sam Herbert, Client services director: firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +44 (0) 7734138274