Career: Senior software developer
The role of senior software developer is primarily focused on developing technical solutions to meet our clients’ needs. To do so, it is essential you understand the underlying business problem the software you are creating is attempting to solve.
- Take an active role in client meetings and calls
- Work with colleagues to conduct research, analyse documentation and review requirements to understand the clients’ business problems
- Take a lead on proposing technical solutions
- Produce estimates to deliver technical solutions
- Manage development teams on a project
- Implement technical solutions
- Write automated tests
- Produce user and technical documentation
- Be proactive at improving our internal processes and systems
Who we are looking for
We are looking for friendly and enthusiastic people from all backgrounds who are looking for the opportunity to make a difference from day one. The right person has genuine interest in writing code, enjoys working within a motivated team and has a good foundation in at least one major programming language.
Working at 67 Bricks
We are a vibrant, growing company focused on developing high quality data-driven information products for publishers. We achieve this through close collaboration with our clients to build a deep understanding of their needs and aim to take an iterative approach to ensure we deliver fantastic software.
Since creative and self-motivated employees are essential to our success we are committed to providing the learning opportunities and support necessary for all our staff to contribute and grow. You will have exposure to a wide range of technologies, and opportunities for growth into areas such as software architecture, research and development, and client relationship and team management.
Our employee benefits include:
- Support for personal learning and development
- Opportunity for flexible working
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Competitive salary
How to apply
If you are interested in applying, please send a CV along with a short covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org If you have a Github/Gitlab repository or have made open source contributions, please include links to them with your application, we would love to talk about them with you.