Career: Administrator (part time)
Are you an experienced administrator looking for a part time role in a vibrant growing technology company?
67 Bricks are a highly regarded software development consultancy that help publishers evolve their data and content capabilities. We are based in Oxford and work with many of the leading academic publishers. We have an exciting opportunity for an administrator to join our friendly, growing team on a part time basis. You will support the Head of Operations in the day to day running of the business, managing a variety of tasks and processes relating to finance, HR and company admin. This is a new position so the successful candidate will have a real opportunity to shape their role and improve our processes.
- Supporting the Head of Operations in the day-to-day running of the business
- Managing incoming and outgoing invoices
- Recording staff holidays and absences
- Ensuring staff timesheets are completed
- Processing staff expenses
- Supporting the recruitment process
- Compiling reports
- Monitoring customer support requests to ensure they are handled by the team in a timely manner
- Organising company wide meetings and events
- Organising travel for senior staff members
- Ordering office furniture and other supplies
- General office administrative tasks
- Fluency in English
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience
- Self-starter who is able to work under their own initiative
- High level of IT competency, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to work with a wide range of people at all levels
- Willingness to learn how to use new digital tools and develop new skills
- Experience of handling company invoices and orders
- Experience of producing reports and other written documents
- Experience of managing and improving company processes
Type of person we are looking for
We are a vibrant, growing company looking for people who want to have a real impact where they work. We think people should enjoy what they do. The right person will be a self-starter with the ability to work well autonomously. You should be organised, flexible and able to communicate effectively with colleagues and clients.
Location and working pattern
The role will be a combination of home- and office-based. Our offices are in central Oxford.
An agreed working pattern will be set in collaboration with the successful candidate, the role is expected to be in the region of 15-24 hours per week over 2-5 working days.
Salary and benefits
Circa £20,000 - £25,000 pro rata
67 Bricks offers a range of company benefits including employee pension, a cycle to work scheme, flexible working, mentorship and support for personal learning and development.
How to apply
Please send your CV with a short covering email to Adam Forster, Head of Operations: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 25th November 2018